Thai Foot Massage
Encourages the flow of Sen energy channels
- Thai foot massage - £32 (45 mins)
Thai foot massage takes its origins from China where the art has been practised for over 5000 years. Thai foot massage, as seen everywhere in Thailand today, has developed from Chinese, Japanese, and Korean foot massage techniques.
Thai foot massage is a massage of the lower legs and feet that involves hands on stretching and massage to ‘open’ Sen (energy) lines. Other techniques to stimulate the reflex points on the feet which correspond to the internal organs of the body are also used. Thai foot massage stimulate these points to promote general health and well being.
- Improved circulation and toxin removal
- All the benefits of reflex and energy work and a fabulous massage
- Better respiratory function through the relaxant effect
- Better systemic circulation and cell nutrition
- Better lymphatic elimination and immunity
- Reduced stiffness and improved flexibility
- Improved sleep
- Accelerated physical healing
- Stress relief
- Ideal for clients who don’t want to disrobe
- Excellent treatment for people standing on their feet all day
- Promotes the removal of lactic acid
The pressure can be varied according to your preference and like any form of massage, benefits increase with repeated treatments.
For more information about Thai foot massage and its benefits, please visit the Embody Guide to Thai Foot Massage.