Warm Bamboo Massage
Asian deep tissue massage
- Full body massage - £49 (70 mins)
- Back, neck & shoulders, including glutes area - £35 (50 mins)
- Back, backs of legs & glutes - £30 (40 mins)
Originally from Asia and gaining popularity in the UK, this new therapy is wonderful to have if you like deep tissue work. It will leaves you feeling relaxed and energised and with a sense that your muscles have been stretched, warmed and elongated.
Warm bamboo massage uses solid bamboo sticks of different lengths and diameters to massage the body. The sticks are gently warmed and applied to give deep and long massage strokes to break down tension and stretch tight muscles.
Bamboo massage is an innovative way to provide Swedish or deep tissue massage using heated bamboo to roll and knead the tissue to create an extreme sensation of relaxation and well-being.
Warm bamboo massage is a unique new way to relax tight muscles and release stress and tension and improve sports performance. If you like deep tissue work, this treatment is for you.
This treatment especially works well for runners and cyclists experiencing tightness in their legs, feet and IT band. It is also of great benefit to anyone suffering from shortened muscles due to postural imbalances & much more…
Known for its healing properties, this massage works at all levels to balance, calm and energise you physically, mentally and spiritually.
The therapeutic effects of Warm Bamboo Massage last long after the treatment itself.
The benefits are cumulative, are varied and individual and can include the following-
- Increase in circulation
- Aids lymphatic drainage
- Warmth helps aid relaxation
- Helps relieve stress
- Promotes restful sleep and helps alleviate sleep disorders
- Flushes body of metabolic wastes (i.e. lactic acid) for faster healing time and detoxification
- Decreases muscle spasms
- Breaks up tissue adhesions
- Releases endorphins to promote relaxation and pain reduction